Special Thanks to Our Community Partner:
Our Corporate / Business Partners:
A.O. Smith Foundation
Ansay Development Corporation
Badger Meter Foundation
Charter Manufacturing Co. Foundation
Dana Investment Advisors
Johnson Controls, Inc.
Midwest Iconic Services
Milwaukee Insurance Foundation, Inc.
Olsen's Piggly Wiggly
Robert W. Baird & Co. Foundation
Riveredge School Programs
"Research shows that schools that use outdoor classrooms and other methods of direct-experience learning produce students with improved standardized test scores and grade-point averages and enhanced skills in problem-solving, critical thinking and decision-making."
-Richard Louv, author Last Child in the Woods: Saving Our Children from Nature-Deficit Disorder
- Awaken curiosity and motivate life long learning.
Convey an appreciation of the natural world and a recognition of our interdependence and membership within it.
Instill an understanding that all things are connected within Earth's systems.
Inspire others through creativity, spontaneity and fun.
- No child left inside - our programs are primarily outside experiences.
- Excellence in environmental education grounded in 42 years of leadership in Wisconsin.
- Innovative, hands-on, inquirey-based, fun, affordable programs.
- A low student to instructor ratio.
- An ecologically diverse 380-acre outdoor classroom for program explorations.
- Access to the 437-acre Mequon nature Preserve for several programs.
See the program list!
Field Trip Policies
Preschool and Kindergarten School Programs
Environmental Education Partnerships for Schools
Riveredge's Educational Goals