SCHEDULE AN EXPERIENCE WITH RIVEREDGE!
- Programs are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Program registration is ongoing, but to receive confirmation of a Fall 2013 program before May 28, 2013, applications are due April 5, 2013. You will receive a confirmation when your program is scheduled.
- Teacher Guides are available and can be downloaded. Click here to see a program and teacher guide listing.
- Fees are $4.50 per student for a half-day program, $7.50 per student for an all-day program, and $8.50 per student for two different half-day programs. There is no charge for up to 10 chaperones. The program fee will be applied to any extra chaperones if more than 10 attend. ($45 minimum)
- Payment must be received at least two weeks prior to the scheduled class date. No refunds will be given under $15.
- You are welcome to eat lunch at Riveredge before or after a program. Lunch fees are $10.00 for 20 students or less, and $15.00 for more than 20 students. There is no charge for lunch during an all-day program or two half-day programs on the same day.
- If a school cancels a scheduled field trip, or the class size is reduced by 20 or more students less than six weeks before the date of the trip, the school will be charged a $20 fee per program. However, if weather or conditions at Riveredge demand the cancellation of a program, Riveredge will attempt to find an alternate date or will refund the entire program fee.
Riveredge provides many ways to register for a program making it as easy for you as possible. Registration forms can me mailed, faxed, emailed or completed online.
- Please complete one application for each teacher and program.
- If multiple classes are coming for one program, please send separate applications together.
- In the event we are unable to schedule your first program choice, please list a second choice.
- Please retain a copy of your application for your reference.
- Confirmation for Winter programs will be mailed at the end of October, Maple Sugarin' programs at the end of November, and Spring programs at the end of December.
- Scheduling is handled on a first-come first-served basis and is subject to program availability.
- Applications must be submitted by April 5, 2013 to receive confirmation by May 28 for Fall 2013 programs.
Click here to be re-routed to our 2013-14 School Field Trip Application page.
Riveredge is a partner with you, the teacher, in creating a high-quality educational experience. We depend on you to prepare your students for thier hands-on activities at Riveredge. Preparation is essential to meet curriculum goals. We provide a Teacher Guide to help prepare your students. Teacher Guides may be downloaded. Click here to see a program and teacher guide listing. If you would like to speak with an educator for help in planning the program, please call after downloading your Teacher Guide.
***We will be outside most of the day rain or shine, so please remind your students to dress appropriately for the weather. Encourage them to wear warm clothing, a jacket, hat, gloves and insulated boots in the winter. In the spring and fall students should wear long pants and old tennis shoes or boots, as the trails may be wet or muddy. Riveredge will supply rain ponchos if necessary. Please check the weather forecast and plan accordingly.